Do you love your long beard and mustache and want to know how to use beard oil for keeping it straight and shiny. Here I will explain to you how to maintain your beard by correctly applying the oil. You will find that the information that I will share below is very helpful for you on beard oil how to use it. If your want to grow your beard fast and quick then read this article carefully till last. So get yourself relaxed and let us start reading with how to use beard oil.
How To Use Beard Oil?
Below we have described the steps for how to use beard oil. Please read the procedure given in the following for properly using beard oil.
- Before applying oil Wash your hands and beard properly.
- Always keep your hands dry.
- Dry the beard properly.
- Take the oil with the help of the dropper.
- Take 2 to 3 drops of oil on the palm of your hand.
- Rub the oil on both palms and fingers properly.
- Evenly spread the oil on them.
- Now rub the palms and fingers on your beard from both sides.
- Rub the hands to the front side of your beard covering the chin and mustache.
- Take a clean comb to use it in the direction opposite to your beard growth.
- Now evenly brush your beard with the comb to distribute the oil.
- Set your beard properly.
How To Use Beard Growth Oil?
Below is the method for how to use beard oil for growth.
- Until the application of oil Clean your hands properly.
- Keep your hands dry.
- With the help of the dropper, take the oil.
- Take 2 or 3 drops of oil in the palm of your hand.
- Rub the oil on your palms and fingertips.
- Spread oil evenly on them.
- Now, rub your hands and fingertips on all sides of your beard.
- Rub your palms to the front of your beard, exposing your jaw and your mustache.
- Take a clean comb to use in the direction parallel to the developing growth of your beard.
- Now wash your beard thinly with a comb to spread the grease.
- Set the beard correctly.
How To Apply Beard Oil?
To apply beard oil you will need to follow the steps mentioned below. So read the procedure carefully for beard oil application.
- Wash your hands and beard properly before applying oil.
- Dry your hands properly.
- Dry your beard.
- Use a dropper to take the oil.
- Remove 2 to 3 drops of oil from the bottle.
- Take oil on your palm.
- Spread the oil on both palms and fingers by rubbing.
- Evenly spread the oil on them.
- Rub the palms and fingers on your beard from both sides.
- Apply the oil from the front side of your beard and mustache.
- Use a clean comb in opposite direction on your beard to spread the oil.
- Now brush your beard with the comb and palm.
- Set your beard properly.
How Often To Use Beard Oil?
You can use beard oil two times a day. To make your beard shiny and thick you should use this oil in the morning after shower and at night before you sleep. This will help you a lot in keeping your beard strong and healthy. This process of applying beard oil in the morning and evening will help you a lot. The growth of your beard will be increased because of this. You will need to wash your beard with warm water before sleeping as it will remove the oil and debris that sticks after working for the whole day.
How Much Beard Oil To Use?
The amount of beard oil requirement can vary according to your beard length. As on average the amount required is 2 to 3 drops of beard oil. If you have a very long beard then you will need more than two to three drops of the oil. You will require the amount of one drop if you are using it for the beginner. In many of the beard oils, you will find it is more sticky. So very low amount of oil will be more than sufficient to apply to your beard.
Beard Grooming Tips
There are some of the tips that you will need to follow while grooming your beard. So please read them below for understanding properly.
- Use a clean and separate comb for your beard.
- Make use of facial scissors only.
- Select and use the beard trimmers with several guards.
- Have a soft brush for spreading the beard and mustache.
- Do not apply more oil.
- Use facial products that will not harm your beard.
- Apply the wax and oils gently without disturbing your beard.
- Do not stretch your beard or mustache.
- Do not use cleansers daily on the beard.
- Use warm water to clean and wash your beard.
- Trim the beard using the guards to cut it in level.
Beard Care Instructions
Below we have mentioned the caring instruction for your beard. You will be surprised after using these steps for beard care.
- Wash your beard with beard shampoos or cleanser only.
- Make use of the shampoos 2 to 3 times a week.
- You can use warm water for cleaning the beard.
- Always trim your beard from time to time for keeping it in great shape.
- Eat a good diet for hair growth.
How Often Should I Put Oil In My Beard?
You can use beard oil two times a day. To make your beard shiny and thick you should use this oil in the morning after shower and at night before you sleep. This will help you a lot in keeping your beard strong and healthy.
How Long Do You Leave Beard Oil In?
You can leave beard oil for up to a day without any problem. If you feel that it is very sticky then you can clean it with warm water. However, beard oil will be absorbed into your beard within 5 to 10 minutes. You can add some other products for your beard after application of the beard oil. It is also said that you can use beard oil two times a day.
Should I Wash My Face After Using Beard Oil?
No, you should not wash your face after using beard oil. You can wash your face after some time when oil gets absorbed into your beard and mustache properly. It may take 5 to 10 mins for oil absorption in the beard hairs. Hence you should not wash your face immediately after using beard oil.
Should I Use Beard Oil Every Day?
Yes, you should use beard oil daily if you want to keep a strong and thick beard. Using beard oil daily will help you in keeping your beard shiny and smooth. The beard will not get curly if you properly apply the beard oil daily.
In the above, you read about how to use beard oil. This information on beard oil use will help you a lot. You will come to know that it is a really helpful method for applying beard oil. I explained the steps that you read were easy to understand. Some of the common queries that may have arisen to your mind if you are a beard lover were answered above. This was a helpful article that I described with details related to using beard oil. So this was useful data on how to use beard oil.